Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful for...EVERYTHING

I am taking part in a Facebook challenge to list one thing I am thankful for every day this month. It has not been hard, except it has been a challenge to not list it all in one post. Most importantly, and on the first day, I used up Jesus, my husband, kids, family and church. Shoulda really spread those out a little! So now that's what I am doing. Thought I might as well share those on my blog as well.

Today I am thankful for my little boys. Although rambunctious, I realize there are many moms out there that would love to watch their children run and play, and have to yell, "slow down!" I am very blessed that both my little men are active and healthy. I don't think there could be any better earthly pleasure than being their mom.

I'll try to post everyday...if I miss I will try to cover all my thanks, anyway! There's enough to cover a thousand Novembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers