Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today I am thankful for...

my beautiful and amazing husband. He is strong and smart, handsome and loving. He is sometimes dry, and just when you think he doesn't care, he freaks out about something that worries him and it's so endearing. I love the way he loves me.
I also love the dad that he is. I know the boys see what a man should be. They watch him - how he treats me, how he pitches in and helps, how he's not afraid to care for them. Bryan can do as much or more in caring for the kids sometimes than me. He was more comfortable from day one dealing with diapers and feeding and vomit and such...
He is the number one person on my list of people I would want to leave my children with. And for that, I am more than blessed. When he's got the boys, I NEVER worry.
Oh, and I am also thankful for Nyquil. I have a terrible cold and I am so excited to take my dose tonight and slip into peacefulness. Thank you, Lord, for modern medicines that allow me to breathe!
More thankfuls tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers