Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Best Mother's Day Gifts!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was showered with gifts of keychains and refrigerator magnets and beautiful hand painted works of art. I also received flowers from the boys, and my husband gave me a great gift...A NAP! All in all, it was a great weekend, as we spent time with my mother as well. I went shopping with her Saturday, had a great lunch and found some good buys. Then we all gathered that evening for a grill out. But it was COLD!
Today we are not feeling well...Logan has some side effects from his antibiotic. But we are alive and happy, and anxiously awaiting Parker's graduation from Kindergarten Thursday night. Still a little disappointed that they can't wear the caps and gowns and call it "graduation," but...I guess political correctness wins again!
We are looking forward to sleeping in and spending time doing the fun things we love this summer. And I am TRYING to focus and lose some weight. After my surgery this time last year, it has been an uphill battle with my energy levels and my weight. But hopefully...well, this is the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers