Monday, May 24, 2010

Well...it's over...I guess.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about last night, and the final episode of LOST. I am not sure this is what I wanted, but I realize it could have been much worse. Kate was one of my favorite characters throughout the series, and I was happy to see her pick Jack (not that she had much of a choice with Sawyer infatuated with Juliet), and that they declared their love for each other. I think the writers never intended to give us answers to many questions, and I am not sure I like this "open for interpretation" thing.
I am just amazed at how fast 6 years can fly by. LOST still seems like a relatively new phenomenon to me, but in retrospect, I remember feeding Parker formula in the first months of his life, and settling in to watch a television show about a plane crash and monsters in the jungle. When I relate it to my child's life and that he was born in the days of LOST, it seems like it has been forever. But it's been a great 6 years. LOST can be credited for bringing my husband and I together for a television show, which is rare. Every night we gathered for a new episode gave us something magical to discuss. I'm gonna miss her!
So I leave this post with high hopes that something else just as magical will come along...a Dark Shadows revival, anyone?
Have a great day, and NAMASTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers