Wednesday, May 19, 2010

As Parker says..."It's New Car Day!"


We finally took the plunge! Yesterday we signed papers and drove home our very first new car together, after 9 years of marriage! I can't believe it actually happened, but we knew that the Saturn wouldn't last forever. We are thanking the Lord today for the fact that we could make this happen, and I can still stay home with the boys and things can continue as they are for right now. Puzzle pieces just fell into place thanks to Him! Anyway, I am posting a picture of our new CR-V...
On the downside, I have been sick some this week, and things are just seeming to run the whole house before they are gone. Except for Bryan, he's missing out on the fun! I hope that we are all better at the same time here in a week or so, and that it lasts for AWHILE. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers