Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wonderful Blessings!

As I mentioned, we had Bryan's ordination service Sunday night. We had 16 family members there at last count. I couldn't believe how many came to show their support of our family as we take on this new challenge of serving the Lord. We are truly blessed!
The service was wonderful and we are so thankful for our church family too. It is a great honor to serve and to be a part of them. I would have never imagined, as I cried leaving Florence, that Athens would hold so many opportunities for us. I am thankful every day that God knows much more than I do!
I am on what I hope to be the downhill stretch of a two week battle with my sinuses and coughing. And I am holding my breath in hopes the kids don't get it! I am in love with the cough medicine that helps me sleep at night, and just hope that I can wean myself off of it in a day or so.
The boys are anxiously awaiting summer, and I am too. Can't wait to spend lazy days at my parents house and watch the boys run around where I grew up. Does it mean a lot to you to see your kids discover things you discovered as a child? It's absolutely amazing to see my boys catch butterflies with my grandmother and run and play with my mom. Thank you Lord, for the small things that mean so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers