Monday, April 19, 2010

Lots of fun, lots of news!












A
fantastic DAY! That's what we had Saturday when we headed down to Tuscaloosa for the A-Day Game. Of course, Alabama won, and this game is my favorite game because it's the only game of the season (technically) during which I am not a nervous wreck. But the weather was great, the team looked great, and the history, tradition and excitement you feel when you are there just can't be beat! I will be posting some pictures - it was very important for me to have the boys' pictures made with Big Al. I knew who Big Al was before I knew who Santa Claus was, probably. So I have a picture of myself with him when I was about 4ish, maybe 5. Bryan thought I was going to jump the fence and tackle him for the pictures, but we got it! Thanks Big Al - you made two boys (and a mommy's) day!

We also have news from our immediate family...Bryan was asked to become a Deacon at our church, and after much prayer (for he and I) we have accepted a wonderful opportunity for him to serve our church and the Lord in this manner. We are so excited to be a family serving God and we are thankful everyday. His ordination will be this coming Sunday night. Since Bryan was saved and we dedicated ourselves to Him a few years ago we never could have imagined what He had in store for us. And the devil tries to attack...let me tell you! He comes at me in a particular way. But we tell him to GET BACK, and let Jesus take control. Please be in prayer for us as we begin this exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers