Monday, June 13, 2011

Life Keeps On Moving!

I could feel out of breath just watching my boys grow. Logan's graduation ceremony was nothing short of precious, of course, and I was surprised that I held in the tears. He's so proud of himself and happy to be moving on, that it's hard to cry! I am sad, though, when I think about this chapter in our lives ending. We had such a special time with preschool through both boys at Little Tots, and we feel like we are losing family! So glad we have facebook so I can keep in touch with the wonderful ladies there.
Parker finished first grade with an "A" average in all of his subjects for the year. His teacher said that he's so imaginative and such a joy. I knew that. :) Parker seems to have the perfect combination of book smarts and "coolness" that I wish I had as a kid. I think it partly comes with being a boy. He's confident, doesn't worry if a buddy doesn't want to play, and seems to be the life of the party. Thank God that both my boys seem to be growing up confident and happy. I spent way too much time in my childhood worrying about who my friends were, why somebody wasn't playing with me, and how I could fit in. I wish I could go back and just focus on my wonderful family and let all that other stuff go! Maybe it's a boy thing. And together, he and Logan act like they can conquer the world! Look out...It's the COOK BOYS!
Posting pictures of Logan's graduation. Lord willing, we'll have lots of summer memories to post soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers