Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Power of Prayer

Over the last two days, I have seen lots of friends and family in need of prayer. I am so thankful for an open-door policy with my Lord. I am trying very hard to send up prayers every chance I get. Isn't it nice that we can call on Him for each other, as well? Please, if you are reading this, I have a friend whose family is struggling, a family member that's struggling, another family member with health concerns, friends embarking on a new journey in life, and my own issues, hangups, setbacks and frustrations. Thank you for any time that you come to His throne for these needs.
The boys have been back at school and into a regular routine now. And tomorrow there's more snow predicted! I am so ready for spring. We have had a long, rough winter and I can't wait to get to play in the GRASS for a change!
In a couple of weeks I will get to see my nephew (already a month old) for the first time! I can't wait to see him and be a part of his little life. January is passing so fast and I should have lots of updates from us in the weeks to come.
I enjoyed girls' night this past Saturday. The Lord has placed some amazing women in my life! These ladies are the type to harness the power of prayer for me any time, and I feel so blessed.
For my friends, I send up prayers for strength, courage, peace and understanding. I pray He will comfort you in the way He does - pure and perfect! Let's all tap into the power of prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers