Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh, Spring!






Please don't go away again...

Our pants are getting too short, our sleeves are riding high, and our toes are pushing ever so slightly to the end of our tennis shoes. We need shorts, tanks and crocs! These are the things my children LIVE in during the spring and summer. I packed all of the winter clothes away and cursed us with a cold spurt. But hopefully it's the last one.

We are gearing up for a vacation to Gatlinburg, and we are so excited! It will be our first official trip to...anywhere! Bryan and I never took a honeymoon, we have never stayed more than a night or two away, and the boys have never been anywhere but to visit family. I think we are going to have a blast! Will be posting pictures when we return.

We have a lot on the agenda this year, and I will hopefully be in the blogging spirit. Posting some pictures we took of the boys in Easter outfits in the green grass to welcome spring!

Oh, and that handsome little guy in the picture with the boys is my beautiful nephew, Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers