Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lots of Frustration...But Bloggin' Anyway!

For some reason, I cannot get my template designer to work. I can't customize my fonts or colors, and I am EXTREMELY frustrated. I have seen that others are having these problems, so that makes me feel a little better. For now, I will just press on. Maybe they will fix the issue. Won't stop me from chronicling our family memories!
We had a beautiful Valentine's Day. The boys had parties and I made enough cupcakes to feed a third world country. Unfortunately, I made my first batch in preparation for Logan's party and then it snowed. So guess who ate all of those? Yep, we did. As a family we put away 24 cupcakes. Luckily, the next two batches were able to make it to their destinations!
Parker learned the word "cherish." He said, "Mom, I cherish you." It was a sweet moment, and one of my favorite new words he's learned.
Bryan has returned from another trip to Mexico. The boys have been on him like white on rice! They missed him dearly and Parker prayed while he was gone for the plane not to crash. It made me wonder how he instinctively (because I would never discuss this slight possibility with him) knew that this was in the realm of possibility? As a mom you want to remove all fears. Unfortunately I learned that is not possible, and sometimes worry creeps into our children's lives. I pray fervently that Parker and Logan are not carrying the "worry gene." But I also know they would come by it honest!
Logan is developing such a tender heart. He is so quick to say "love you," and "Mom, you are the bestest mom in the world!" Gotta love it!
I went to the doctor today and have some hope for troubling issues. Thank the Lord, nothing serious bothers me, but I had little health concerns here and there, and we are working on them. I also finally saw a doctor that really thought my heart should be carefully monitored considering my family history. Going to start exercising and continuing on Weight Watchers to protect myself. Those boys need me!
We have had a great couple of weeks...enjoying the spring weather and anxiously awaiting our first family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers