Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer is HERE!

Wow...time is flying this summer! I am finding that there aren't enough weekends to make all the plans we wanted to make. Between wanting a date night, family time, and trying to keep two little ones occupied ALL DAY, I feel generally worn out. But I am thankful for the opportunities that abound, and we had a lovely, blessed day with Bryan's aunt and uncle, and cousins this past Sunday. Parker and Logan love their Grace and Owen, and they really enjoyed splashing and playing in the pool with them.
Hopefully this week I will get Parker signed up for Karate. I know he has been desperate to do something and this seems like a great place to start without thrusting us into the uncharted territory of team sports, which we have been AVOIDING like the plague. I know that we can't avoid all extra activities for the boys, but between work for Bryan, church, and family, we haven't wanted to spread ourselves any more thin than we already were.
Looking forward to lunch with a dear friend this week and hoping for a great Father's Day weekend for Bryan. Words cannot express what a great Dad he is. These boys worship him, and I couldn't ask for more.
Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers