Monday, August 30, 2010

Logan is 4!



I can't believe it. The child I was given as a sweet reminder that God is in control, is now a four year old BIG BOY! I am forever thankful that he is in our lives and totally admit he is the Best. Surprise. Ever. Words cannot even do justice the pride and love I have for my two healthy, growing wonderful boys.


We had a Super Mario Brothers cake, and Logan got a new DS game, a pillow pet, and a Toy Story Operation Game. He had gotten his big present (the DS) on Parker's birthday. He was very proud of his cake and had to tell everyone about it.

Logan moved from Mrs. Regina's class at church to Mrs. Penny's, and although I am sad to see his moving up, his excitement for growing up and older is infectious!

Between now and next year I will be trying not to blink...I know if I do I will miss something. We'll be headed to Kindergarten with Logan before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers