Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Mr. Stomach Virus!

It's...NOT so good to see you. I love (note the sarcasm) how you show up in the middle of the night, wreak havoc and make a mess. You know, first of all, you are attacking my child. This really puts me in a BAD mood. Secondly, because of said mess, you give us only one bed we can all sleep in! You are not nice, you are banned from this house, and I wish to NEVER see you again!

Think that will do the trick? I doubt it. But I just had to let him know how I felt! Poor Parker started getting sick early Wednesday morning (still night time to me). He was so weak Wednesday and didn't perk up till about lunch on Thursday. Thankfully, he is back at school today, and we are trying once again to find normal. And doing a LOT of praying that it passes the rest of us by! You know, most celebs have a signature scent. I feel like my signature scent is...LYSOL! I am preferring the citrus scent now, because they seem to have done away with green apple, which was my ultimate favorite.
Anyway, today is shaping up to be better than the last couple, and I praise God for that. May Mr. Stomach virus pass by your home. He's not a fun guest!

1 comment:

  1. Austin has been sick all week. It started last Friday with an innocent cough. I thought it was just allergies. Saturday he had a fever of 100. Sunday coughing, runny,stuffy nose...but no fever. I kept him home Monday thinking he would get well after one more day of rest. I took him to the doctor Tuesday morning. He had a sinus infection and double ear infection. He was acting fine by Tuesday afternoon. So I sent him to school Wednesday. He came home from school with a sore throat and 102 fever. Thursday he woke up vomiting. He was fine by noon Thursday. I kept him home from school Friday because I was scared of what he might come home with next!
    I too I have an interesting scent.....a combination of Lysol and Vanilla Bath and Body works antibacterial hand gel.

    ReplyDelete

Followers